Cryotherapy - the old new method of treatment with cold
What is cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is a well-known method of treating colds dating back hundreds of years. The development of modern technologies allows it to be improved and applied effectively to the whole body.
Cryo from English means freezing, and cryosaunas are the new modern invention that allows cooling the whole body, without the head, to (-) 180 ° C with liquid nitrogen, which is absolutely harmless.
Cooling the body to a temperature of (-) 180 ° C stimulates thermoreceptors in the brain. The release of norepinephrine begins, which speeds up blood circulation and activates energy depots, which begin to produce energy to warm the body. Cooling of the skin causes the cells to shrink, and this promotes the processes of detoxification and regeneration of cell fibers.
Cryotherapy is useful in:
• Weight loss - speeds up metabolism and promotes faster weight loss by burning fat - up to 600 cal for 1 therapy. Smoothes stretch marks
• Cosmetic effect - has a positive effect on eczema, dermatitis, rashes
• Anti-aging effect - stimulates the formation of new collagen fibers
• Detoxification - removes toxins through the skin of the whole body
• Sports loads - removes swelling and soothes joint pain
• Psoriasis, hormonal imbalance, rheumatic diseases, soothes unpleasant symptoms of menopause, diabetes
The use of cryosauna is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart problems, cold allergies, severe anemia, acute kidney disease, claustrophobia.
Guests aged 18 and over can benefit from the procedures. In children, it is mandatory to have the written consent of the parents and a doctor's recommendation
How one procedure works
• Temperature in the cryosauna - adjustable in the range -120 to -180 ° С.
• Duration - from 1 to 3 minutes.
• Periodicals - 2-3 times a week during the first month, and then the schedule can be diluted
Before the procedure - put on cotton socks, the body should be dry, blood pressure is measured. Enter the sauna, the body is immersed entirely in the middle of cooled nitrogen gas. Only the head remains outside the sauna.
The feeling is pleasant and the feeling is cool, but not cold. The procedure releases endorphins, which give you energy. Even after the first 2-3 procedures you will feel relief from the pain in the body.